Thursday, May 28, 2015

SAQA auction video

Gardening, mainly pulling weeds, has been my main focus this week. But, I do have a quick video to share. There has been a process video made of my 12 x 12 donation quilt for SAQA (Studio Art Quilts Association).  https://youtu.be/g4RMNcCojLo



The Weekly Leaf
This week I used one of the leaves that had been pressed last fall and TAP(artist transfer paper). The leaf was photocopied onto the TAP, cut out, ironed onto my fabric, and then the paper is peeled off.



Week #21




Daily Stitching updates

Silk Fragments #142-#148




Sari Ribbon #70-#76





The first four weeks have been sewn together.


Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

5 comments:

  1. The video is great!
    I love the layout of the sari fabric.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the video! I've been wanting to try the TAP-love how your leaf turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video, too. I keep meaning to try TAP paper and after seeing your leaf, I know I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pile of donation quilts looks so colorful and productive. It reminds me of a similar stack of tops I've been ignoring for too long....

    ReplyDelete