Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dye Play day

Last week we had a dye play day in Studio B and you will just have to take my word for it because my camera never came out to the studio! I have seen some of the results and have been sent pictures of some of the others and the fabric looks fabulous, especially since there were novice dyers. We will continue to play with dye next month and hopefully the camera makes an appearance.

On Sunday Barbara, Trische and I went to Boise for the artists open studios. We stopped to see Kathleen Probst, I did get a picture of Kathleen in her studio.


While there we also got a sneak peek at her quilt that got into Quilt National. It's hidden away from the camera so she doesn't violate any rules. Our second stop was to see Lisa Flowers Ross, I didn't get a picture of Lisa but she posted several pictures of her studio on her blog.

The Weekly Leaf
This week I'm back to my Gelli plate and a leaf that has a chunk missing.


Week #41



Daily Stitching updates.
Lines Dance #280-#287



The Daily Paper #208-#215




Linked to "Off the Wall Friday".

5 comments:

  1. Love the marks inside the gelli printed leaf.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of Kathleen and her studio.

    It's a great time for leaves. I was walking downtown and was taking a few leaves from a sweet gum tree and another gal stopped riding her bike not too far from me to pick up some leaves, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stitching and leaves... it is the season for both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your visit to my open studio here. It is always great to see you. I think the women you met at my studio will come to learn from you in Studio B. They were very excited to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started playing with the gelli plate and am having great fun, but your simple little leaf print with all that wonderful stitching is amazing! I always enjoy seeing the stitching you have done during the week.

    ReplyDelete