Thursday, July 24, 2014

Stitching

Stitching is about the only thing I've got to show this week.  I've had a full week that has included picking blackberries from a boat, then freezing most of the  three gallons of berries, lunching with friends, listening to a very noisy tile saw cutting tile to fit in the bathroom remodel, and spending a few hours teaching some other friends about paintstiks.

The Weekly Leaf

This week I used an old thermofax screen of a large maple leaf, as you can see below the screen is very stained, but it still works well.

The screen is larger than my square so only part of it was printed using Jacquard textile paint on hand dyed fabric.

Week #29

The color is off in my photos of the finished piece.

Daily Stitching updates.

Line Dance #200-#205

The Daily Paper #128-#133




Seven rows done, twelve more to go.


Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

2 comments:

  1. The daily papers is wonderful all together!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandy; the daily papers look fabulous! How did you stitch your leaf? Is it couched?
    I think you accomplished a lot, considering all that you have going on.

    ReplyDelete