Wednesday, May 28, 2014

T-shirt quilt is done

I've finished the t-shirt/cheerleading quilt for my grand daughters graduation gift, more than 2 weeks early! It's about 60" x 72", not huge, but big enough to cover her.



 Then out of leftover fabric I had dyed, I made a quilt to donate to the children's cancer center.


The weekly leaf.
 This week I used a couple of weed leaves, fabric paint and my gelli plate.


Week #21
After lots of stitching



Daily Stitching updates

Line Dance #143 - #148


The Daily Paper #71 -#76





Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the cheerleading quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts are looking good. I'm sure the cancer center will be glad to get that pink quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on finishing before the deadline!! I really like your stitching line blocks, how big is each one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the quilts. Very generous of you to make a donation quilt, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I object to calling dandelion leaves - weeds - grin - obviously you haven't tasted dandelion leaf salad or dandelion wine !! (can you tell I grew up in the sticks?) pretty - pretty as always!!

    ReplyDelete