Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A new favorite book

I've had one of those weeks where I've been busy the whole time , but I don't have much to show for it.  Most of the busyness was not in the studio and will be that way for at least another week.

I did treat myself to a new book recently and it quickly became a favorite,  Mark Making by Helen  Parrott.
Mark Making
Helen Parrott
I don't think I learned anything new, but I really like how the author presented the information. Her art work is wonderful, it is what attracted me to the book in the first place. Very striking hand stitching that she does, oh my it makes my heart sing.

Speaking of hand stitching, here's what I've done this week.
365 Red Circles #254 - #260

Indigo and Rust #182 -#188

Week #38


Now linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the book heads up......I'm trying to keep my book inventory under control, but this looks very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you bring your book to the party? I was curious about it when I saw an ad for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, also, have been trying not to buy more books. But that one has been very tempting to me. Maybe for a Christmas list...?

    ReplyDelete