Friday, February 8, 2013

Busy with not much to show

I feel like I've been busy all week, but have very little to show. I've been piecing together the backing for the queen size quilt using leftover bits from the front. The front is in five pieces, the center and four borders. I'm planning on quilting each piece before putting it all together. The studio is piled with the mess I'm creating while working and I'm getting to the point where I really want to get it done. I have been doing all my little daily projects. Here is #324 - #331
#31 - #38
week #5
This post will be linked to Off the Wall Friday, go check out what everyone else is doing.

2 comments:

  1. I love french knots! The yellow and blue is such a beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Marti, I like the French knots and the fabric is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete