Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stitching projects

I've been having fun with all of my daily, weekly and monthly stitching projects. Sometimes I think it's become a bit obsessive, but since I'm enjoying it I'll just keep going. My daily stitching that goes from birthday to birthday is getting closer to being done and I think I'll start another one on my birthday, but that's 42 days away and things may change. I finished another 19 blocks today so I added another row. These are blocks #318 - #323
Here's how it looks so far. I'm loving it.
Next is the daily stitching I started on Jan 1. These are blocks #25 - #30
I've also started a monthly project that involves sewing notions. Here is January's and it's all snaps.
Last but not least is week 4 of my weekly stitching.
This post is now linked to "Off the wall Fridays"

10 comments:

  1. I love your daily stitching! Your pieces look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful, but those snaps really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stitching, but really LOVE the blue and orange below

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed looking at your daily stitching. What a good idea to constantly push yourself in new directions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really an amazing body of individual stitched blocks. There is so much focus involved in this project. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've enjoyed seeing all of your projects--every one contains so many design ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much, I think I have found what really works for me, and that is doing just a bit of something everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, I love your daily stitching! What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That snap spiral is totally awesome! A sewing notion fossil! You are making great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW. Your daily stitching piece is incredible!

    ReplyDelete