Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A new camera

This is the camera that I've been using for the past 5 years, daily for the past 2+ years.



It has been a wonderful camera, small so that I can carry it everywhere and until a few days before Christmas, very reliable. But it's getting a bit worn from being carried around all the time(the bottom left corner should read Stylus 740) and I wanted more zoom. So I asked for a new one for Christmas, one with more zoom but still small enough to carry around. My little Olympus must have sensed it was being replaced because a few days before Christmas it started taking psychedelic pictures.




While I loved the special effects I got - even my office looks good under a psychedelic influence, I really need a camera to take ordinary pictures. After I got my new one, the old one settled down and is now taking normal pictures. It even took a picture of it's replacement. Meet my new Nikon coolpix s9100.



It's still small enough to carry around and has lots of zoom - I'm in love. Santa did very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment