Friday, July 9, 2010

A road trip and a bit of stitching

We've been gone all week having fun with grandchildren. We were in Reno, my 17 year old grand daughter that lives in Washington asked me to take her to see Joan Baez on the first stop of her new tour. So we met up in Reno, stayed with my youngest son and celebrated his 40th, and saw Joan Baez. It was a fabulous show, attendees were almost all boomers and one very excited 17 year old. Also hula hooped with my 5 year old grand daughter and spent lots of time with her and her year old sister. A fun trip.
I did a little bit more stitching on the silk piece that I plan to paint with dye, it's been a very slow process. I sure hope my idea works after all the time I'm putting into it. Below are a couple of pictures of my progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment